miércoles, 24 de agosto de 2011

English 2y3

Our visitors profiles

Jennifer Greaves – UK

Jenny, she’s an English teacher, she likes the buildings. I like walking, shops, cafés.

It's a relax city. (YES, because you’re on holiday!)

I live in Hong Kong and it's crazy.

Is London quiet?

Not today! There are struggles. It's a busy city.

I love Les Miserables.


Bethany Taylor – US, Boston

I'm from Boston, and it's cold, and the people is the same. Here, in Buenos Aires, everyone is very friendly, is easy to socialize.

She’ biologist, works in an hospital studying brain of mice. study.

I have a dog, and she is here with me. Her name is Kendra. Ayer estaba muy enojada.

When I travelled to Argentina, my two dogs died, they were too sad:


Tomoya – Japan – Married, he doesn’t see his wife for a year or more…

What do you do in Toyota?

I'm herefor one year. I want to work as a dealer for Toyota.

Before coming here, I've been in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Dubai.

I've been here for a year. Now I'm not a tourist anymore.

You have freedom in the streets. They drive very fast. compared to Japan, we don't run, we are slower.

Recently I've been hearing tango.


Annalise – NZ

I would like to work in the Goverment.

She studies International Relations.

She likes to visit lots of countries and learn new languages.

I like small things, like concerts, learn dancing. I went to the opera at Teatro Colón and it was amazing.

Someone stole my wallet in the subway… ;(

My favourite band is called Coldplay.

Magdalena Cambiasso - Vos Buenos Aires


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario