miércoles, 24 de agosto de 2011

Draft of the foreign visitors interview

INTERVIEWING U.S. FRIENDS

Belén A.:Do you work?

Analis:

I would like to work in the Goverment. International Relations. Visit lots of countries and learn new languages.

Ashby: cómo trabajar para la embajada

Analis: Sí.

What do you do in Toyota?

I'm for one year. I want to work as a dealer.

before coming here, I've been in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Dubai. For Toyota.

Ashby: whats do you do.

Betania: job in a brain of mouse study. I'm biology hospital,

Matías:

Andrés:

Camilo:

En Atlanta toman mucha coca cola... Apun está en duda si llueve mucho o hace mucho calor, Camilo va a ir y averiguarlo.

Do you eat

In China they eat everything with legs, except chairs.

Camilo: I'm vegan.

Jenny: Is it difficult?

Camilo: the transition.

Ivo:

-Why do you want to learn another language at this age?

Editor:

Photographer:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Betania: Qué haces en los fines de semana, cuando no estas en la esucela?. |Whats your name?

Analis:Qué música te gusta? how old are you?

Magdalena:

Tomoya:A cual pais te gustaria visitar?

Jenny:

En Atlanta toman mucha coca cola... Apun está en duda si llueve mucho o hace mucho calor, Camilo va a ir y averiguarlo.

Betania: People. Everyone is very friendly, is easy to socialize. I'm from Boston, and it's cold, and the people is the same.

Jenny: The buildings. I like walking, shops, cafe. It's a relax city. I live in Hong Kong and it's crazy.

Analis: I like small things, like concerts, learn dancing. I went to the opera at Teatro Colón and it was amazing.

Tomoya: I've been here for a year. Now I'm not a tourist anymore. You have freedom in the streets. They drive very ast. comparted to Japan, we don't run, we are slower. To

Ivo: Alguna vez les robaron?

B: no, una vez un taxista me dio billete trucho.

A: Someone stole my wallet in the subway

Is London quiet?

Not today! There are struggles. It's a busy city.

Belén C.: What's your favourite music?

J: I like theatre music, musicals. I love Les Miserables.

T: Recently I've been hearing tango.

A: My favourite band is called Coldplay.

Belén A.: Conocen otros países?

A: Viví en Japón por nueve meses.

B: Fui a Montevideo, Francia, Italia, Japón, Costa Rica...

I travelled in Asian countries: Thai, Camboya, Vietnam, China

For mybussines I've met many countries: fifty. Etiopia was my favourite. Because it's very different. I ate raw meat. Middle East, too. Saudi Arabia, women has to cover when they are walking in the streets, they are never alone, always with a man.

Camilo: in Africa are animals walking in the streets?

T: No, there aren't.

B: In Morocco they use a lot of donkeys, and lot's of donkeys caca too! Sometimes goats.

Qué provincias conocen de ARgenitna:

B: Entre Ríos, Misiones, Mendoza, Bariloche.

T: Formosa, Salta, Jujuy.

J: Iguazu, Sata, Tucuman, Bariloche, Calafate. Many buses!

Carlos: Te gusta el fútbol.

T: Soy de Racing.

B.A.: Do you have kids?

No

Are you married?

T: Si, but I have no kids. La empresa no me deja ver a mi familia hace un año. Es un contrato.

Do you have pets?

B: I have a dog, and she is here with me. Her name is Kendra. Ayer estaba muy enojada.

When I travelled to Argentina, my two dogs died, they were too sad:

When you finish school, what work would you like to do? Unevirsity? Working?

Camilo: I wan to work in television as an actor. And I want to study medicine.

Karen: Comunicación

Belén A.: I'll continue dancing and belong to a ballet?

J: Like Argenitinan company?

Belén A.: NO, in Rusia.

Ivo: nada. no sé todavía.

Ashby: National Hockey League, or Rusia or Slovack???

Teacher: You can go together.

B.A.: No thanks!

Andrés: I´ll work after school

Carlos: Analista de sistemas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario